Please be advised that Miranda Mineral Holdings Limited (JSE: MMH) is undergoing a process of restructuring, in terms of which it will focus on:
- brownfields exploration for base and technology metals;
- mine development;
- mining of ores; and
- production of polymetallic concentrates.
Its initial intentions are to:
- secure shareholder approval for the company’s name to change to Union Atlantic Minerals Limited;
- to relist as Union Atlantic Minerals Limited on the JSE;
- to continue disposal of non-core assets; and
- to raise capital in order to prioritise exploration of its Rozynenbosch base metals asset in South Africa’s Northern Cape province.
Construction of a new website for Union Atlantic Minerals Limited will begin shortly.
Recent SENS announcements relating to the developments outlined above are posted here, and will continue to be posted here until the new website goes live.
Meantime, any queries may be directed in the first instance to:
R&A Strategic Communications
+27 11 880-3924